música para mim

 

Magnificamente cantada pela Astrud Gilberto:

The look of love

The look of love is in your eyes
a look your smile can't disguise
the look of love
is saying so much more
than words could ever say
and what my heart has heard,
it takes my breath away

I can't hardly wait to hold you
feel my arms around you
how long have I waitedwaited
just to love you
now that I have found you

You’ve got the look of love
is on your face
a look that time can't erase

Be mine tonight
let this be just the start
of many nights like this
let's take a lover's vow
and seal it with a kiss

I can't hardly wait to hold you
feel my arms around you
how long have I waited,
waited just to love you
now that I have found you

Don’t ever go…
don't ever go…


 

Enviar um comentário

 

 

pergunta-me [se te apetecer]

pronto, já passou:

os outros:

procura [se te apetecer, também]